Where You'll Find Your Own Little Piece of the Jersey Shore!
Situated among acres of pine and oak woods, Pine Haven Camping Resort is the premier family vacation destination at the South Jersey Shore. We specialize in Seasonal Vacation Sites and Luxury Cabin and Cottage Rentals which offer an exciting and amazingly affordable alternative to a hotel room.
Pine Haven Camping Resort includes a large pool, wifi, modern laundry facilities, LP Gas, basketball and volleyball. We have two beautiful fresh water lakes, one for swimming and one for fishing. Our fishing lake is a perfect place for children to spend hours of fun.
We are just a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean and is half-way between Atlantic City and Cape May, New Jersey. Fun, fun and more fun await you. Whether it is a walk down the Ocean City boardwalk, a night in Sea Isle City, a day at the beach in Wild Wood or the sites at Cape May.
- Game Room
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Laundry Facilities
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pine Haven Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Theme Weekends
- Outdoor Movies
- Site Decorating Contests
- Potluck Weekends
- Pool Parties
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
Hometown heroes make a lasting impact on our community. We will meet some real-life local heroes. We will welcome back our friends from Ocean View Fire Department. Come out for a meet and greet, see the trucks, spray their hose, and learn about the firefighters' important job. We will also welcome police officers and their K9 partners for a demonstration. We salute you and are so grateful to all of our first responders!
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
We are thankful for you! It is time to gather with our camping family and give thanks for a great 2023 season. Hop on our hay wagon ride to the Pine Haven pumpkin patch. Pick your own pumpkin and bring it inside Piney's to paint. Join us at our annual Thanksgiving potluck dinner. We will provide the turkey, and everyone brings a side dish to share. Let's get together to reminisce about the season and all the memories we have made. Good friends, good food, and good times at this yearly favorite event!
Ghouls and Ghosts Galore
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
Beware, it's a ghostly affair, so attend if you dare! Welcome to our Halloween weekend. Bring your decorations and dress your trunk or golf cart to participate in our annual Trunk-or-Treat contest. DJ Joe will get the party started by playing for us one final time for the 2023 season. Join in the parade and costume contest! Always a favorite weekend for all! It's going to be a wicked good time!
10/20/2023 – 10/22/2023
There is a chill in the air and fall is upon us! As we start to pack up and close down for the season, join in our annual tradition and find a special hidden pumpkin rock. Bring it to the store for a yummy special treat! Saturday night, bundle up and meet at the fire pit for our last campfire marshmallow roast of the season! We can't wait to see you!
Until We Meet Again
10/27/2023 – 10/29/2023
It's time for us to say goodbye. Enjoy your last weekend at Pine Haven with your family and friends. We want to express our gratitude for a wonderful season and all the memories we have made together. We eagerly anticipate seeing everyone again in 2024!
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Two-hour early check-in for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
- Two-hour late check-out for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 624-3437.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidents.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are welcome.
Campground Services & Information
- Guests are allowed one date change per reservation, additional date changes will be charged $10.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- The cut-off time for same day reservations is 3 p.m. We are unable to make a same day booking after this time.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.