Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake George Schroon Valley Resort1730 Schroon River Rd., Warrensburg, NY 12885 view map
- Open Dates: 05/14 - 10/11
- Number of Sites: 138
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 518-623-3207
Peaceful RV Resort in New York
Make Lake George Schroon Valley RV Resort your home away from home! The attractions of nearby Lake George coupled with our fantastic resort amenities create the camping trip of a lifetime. Set amidst towering white pines, paper birches and maples, guests have no problem soaking up nature. Take your pick of our accommodations! Our sunny, grassy, wooded or premium river sites accommodate the needs of rustic tenting or luxury RVs.
Lake George Schroon Valley RV Resort features an around the clock staff to ensure prompt attention to your every camping need. Popular resort activities include tubing, fishing and swimming (in the lake or heated pool) - all without setting foot outside the campground. Join us for a memorable and pleasant New York RV camping vacation experience!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake George Schroon Valley Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Card Room
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 16 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (518) 494-2451.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on May 1, 2015.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- The primary occupants of any campsite must be adults over the age of 21.
- Rates are based on the first two persons. Additional charges and resort fee will apply, and will be added to your daily rate, for more than 2 adults, children, tents (on an RV site), and 50 amp service.
- Rates are based on one camping unit and two vehicles.
- Maximum of 8 persons with children per site; 4 adults per site.
- Children 16 years and under are free.
- Visitors must check-in at the office between 9:00AM - 8:00PM, and must check out by 11:00PM.
- No refunds for early departure.
- All rates, specials and policies are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Holiday rates are higher.
- We cannot always guarantee a specific site. If a change is necessary, we will reserve a site in the same area.
- Pets are welcome, with the exception of attack breeds.
- All pets must be kept on a short leash.
- Owners are required to pick up after their pets, assure their quietness and ensure they are always attended to.
- Vaccination papers required.
- Tent campers and visitors may not bring pets.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the main lodge.