Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Rondout Valley RV Campground105 Mettacahonts Rd, Accord, NY 12404 view map
- Open Dates: 04/01 - 11/01
- Number of Sites: 310
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 845-626-5521
- Zone: Northeast
Historic RV Camp in New York
Rondout Valley RV Camping offers its guests a premier location to spend a few days, weeks or even months. Located in the historic Hudson River Valley, nestled between the Catskill and the Schawangunk Mountain ranges, Rondout Valley Resort offers campsites from basic to full hookup, as well as rental cabins and park models to accommodate every level of camper. Enjoy fishing, hiking through the woods or taking a stroll through the park at this scenic New York RV camp. Guests also enjoy our activities program, live entertainment and special events.
Grab your family and friends and book a Rondout Valley RV Camping trip. We promise to make your stay worthwhile. We can also provide you with as much R&R as you would like with our many waterfront sites.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
The granddaddy of cabins, these spacious park model units with loft include one bedroom with queen bed, a set of twin beds in the loft, and full size sofa sleeper in living room. Linens not provided. Pets OK.
Cabin-Deluxe (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly*)
Sleeping accommodations in these 2-bedroom cabins include a queen-sized bed in one bedroom, a bunk bed in the other, and a sleeper sofa in the living area. The nicely-appointed bath has a sink, commode, and combo tub/shower. The galley-style kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner stove (with oven), double sinks, microwave, and full-size refrigerator. In the dining area is a dinette that seats 4. The living area houses a flat screen TV. The covered porch has outdoor seating in view of the wood-burning fire ring (with grate). Linens are not included. We encourage guests to bring their own bed linens, towels, and blankets.
*Pets are permitted in select cabins ($10 per pet, per stay, 2 pet limit).
Deluxe Park Model
Sleeps 7/No Pets: Our deluxe cabin has a covered screened-in porch and includes 2 bedrooms: one queen bed and the other a full size bunk bed. The kitchen has a full-size refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and dinnerware for 6. In addition to a pull-out sofa, the living/dining rooms includes a table that seats 4. Full restroom facilities have a shower/tub. All rentals come with heat, A/C and a large flat screen TV. Enjoy all the comforts of home and the great outdoors in our new cabins.
No linens provided. No pets in these rentals please.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Rondout Valley RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Kids Activities
- Activities Director
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without prior notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 1 p.m.
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (845) 626-5521.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed.
- Pet fee $25 per day/pet (for vacation rentals that allow pets).