Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Lake Myers RV & Camping Resort2862 U.S. 64 West, Mocksville, NC 27028 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 444
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 336-492-7736
Spacious RV Resort in North Carolina
Join us at Lake Myers RV Resort in North Carolina! We're a family-oriented RV park located across 74 acres. Lake Myers RV Resort truly has it all. We're close to the attractions in nearby major cities, yet set amid the peaceful solitude of nature.
Our North Carolina RV park features the best of both worlds. For water lovers, a water slide, bumper boats, canoes and paddle boats create a day of fun in the sun. Our outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or splashing about. For land lovers, an arcade, picnic shelters, miniature golf, roller skating and organized activities are popular with our guests.
Visit Lake Myers RV Resort for a weekend or an entire season. We offer overnight or extended stay camping options on a seasonal basis. Our sites include full hook-ups and our RV park is designed to accommodate the biggest RVs on the market. Try our Villa or Cabin rentals which sleep up to eight and include full linens, appliances, kitchenware and full bathrooms with showers.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Cable TV
Lake Side Villas (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These cozy villas on the lake include a bedroom with a queen size bed, full bathroom, living room with a sleeper sofa, dining area and kitchenette. Each villa has its own deck and fishing area on the lake.
Bedding and kitchen towels are included; but bathroom wash cloths and towels are not provided.
See our Policies page for information about our rental policies: http://rvonthego.com/north-carolina/lake-myers-rv-camping-resort/policies
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Myers RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Live Entertainment
- Children's Activities
- Horseshoe Pits
- Basketball Courts
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Gate closes: 5 p.m.
- Pets are allowed, except in lakeside villas.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (336) 492-7736.
- All rates will be taxed.
- Rates cover up to 4 people.
- Additional people are $10 per person per night. Must be paid in full at time of reservation. Maximum 10 people.
- Minimum rental period is 2 nights on regular weekends and 3 nights on holiday weekends.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary total prior to arrival, up to a maximum of one night rack rate. Security deposits are required on all rentals at time of reservation. Any remaining balance will be due prior to check in.
- $250 refundable deposits are required on all Lakeside Villas.
- $50 refundable deposit on all Rustic Cabins.
- Deposits must be paid on credit card only and prior to check in.
- Cash will not be accepted for security deposits.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out. There are no refunds for holiday weekends: Memorial Day, Labor Day or Fourth of July.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for future stays.
- Re-booking is subject to availability.
- May only be used once.
- Credits are non-transferable.
- Excludes holidays, holiday weekends and special event weekends.
- Valid for a 12 month period.
Campground Services & Information
- Sunday & Monday arrivals not permitted from November 1st to April 1st.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Parking is limited to two vehicles per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow section at the back of the campground.
- All rates include free use of the lower pools, canoes, & fishing, all activities and events unless otherwise noted.
- All RV rates are based on a family of 6.
- Rental rates are based on a family of 4 (additional person fees, local taxes & security deposit will be charged at the time of your reservation).
- RV sites include water, electric (30amp) & cable TV. Sewer and 50amp sites when available.
- Reservations accepted for a minimum of 2 nights on regular weekends, and 3 nights on holiday weekends.
- The pool is open in May and the closing date is determined by the onset of cool weather - check with the office.
- Electric powered golf carts are permitted with a registration fee of $5 per day, or $50 per season due at check-in.