Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Twin Lakes RV & Camping Resort1618 Memory Lane, Chocowinity, NC 27817 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 363
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 252-946-5700
RV Resort in North Carolina
Twin Lakes RV Resort is a beautiful RV resort in North Carolina, located on a peninsula between the Pamlico River and the Chocowinity Bay. We work hard to maintain a family-friendly environment that keeps guests coming back to our resort year after year. We pride ourselves on providing genuine southern hospitality that guests can look forward to experiencing when booking a visit to Twin Lakes RV Resort.
With a volleyball court, basketball court, a game room, swimming pool, two playgrounds and a boat ramp, there's something for just about everybody. Fishermen will love spending a day angling on our lakes. For off-site retreats, we offer a quick ferry ride to North Carolina’s quiet and relaxed barrier islands. Excellent golf courses and island-style restaurants are also located just a short distance from the resort. We look forward to welcoming you to Twin Lakes RV Resort, our exceptional North Carolina RV resort.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Twin Lakes RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- In Season Kid's Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Game Room
- DJ's and Entertainment
- Movie Nights
- Campsite Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Campsite Check-out: 1 p.m.
- Rental Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed in specific duplexes and cabins. Please call Twin Lakes directly for availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9339.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- No gas powered golf carts
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- No refunds will be issued for early departure or inclement weather.
- Please do not arrive earlier unless you have checked with the Campstore staff. A fee may be applied for early arrival.
- Please observe our park speed limit of 5mph unless otherwise posted.
- Please dispose of your garbage in our dumpsters located near the entrance of our park. Only household trash should be disposed of in our park.
- In order to rent a campsite, cabin or duplex, there must be one responsible adult 21 years of age or older in the party.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited throughout the park except on campsites. They must be in a cup or a covered container, concealing the label.
- Pets are allowed but not in duplexes or cabins. They must be kept on a leash at all times and in such a manner as to prevent being aggressive or a nuisance to others. Please clean up behind your pets. Pets are not to be left unattended outside of your unit.
- Campers may swim at their own risk in the pool. Pool hours are 10 a.m. until dusk. Please observe our swimming rules as posted (i.e. no diving, running, horseplay, etc.) Please remember there is not glass allowed at the pool. An adult must accompany children under the age of 14 years. Swimming in any lakes, ponds, or canals is strictly prohibited.
- Not ATVs are allowed in the park. Licensed motorcycles only.
- No bicycle riding after dusk. No bike riding over the bridge. Children 16 years and younger must wear helmets.
- We are not liable for theft, vandalism, injuries, or acts of God occurring during your stay.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- Golf carts are permitted for guests leasing for more than a 30 day period that have visited the store to obtain a park authorization decal. Transients are allowed golf carts for a charge of $5 per night or $25 for the year. You must have insurance on your golf cart and bring proof of insurance upon checking in. If a person is handicapped, the nightly or yearly fee can be waved.
- Electric motorized bikes are permitted for guests 55 and older. Guests who are physically challenged are also permitted to have a motorized bike after completing the proper paperwork and receiving a park authorization decal.
- No pets or smoking allowed in the duplexes or cabins.
- Grills are not provided.