A quaint park near Bogue Sound, nestled among the North Carolina pines.
Whispering Pines Campground is right down the road from Morehead City and Emerald Isle, and just a short drive away from Atlantic Beach and Beaufort.
We are open year-round and welcome nightly, weekly, monthly, and seasonal (year-round) rentals.
We offer about 190 full hook-up sites, all 30 amp or higher with cable, and many pull-thru. Most sites have access to free high-speed wireless internet.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Whispering Pines Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Children’s Playground
- Movie Night
- Fishing Tournament
- Potluck Dinners
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
Policies and General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 1 p.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance will be due upon arrival.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- A refundable $10 cash deposit for gate cards will be required at check-in. If you do not have cash, a $25 fee will be charged for not returning gate cards upon departure.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- WiFi available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.