Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Mt Hood Village RV Resort65000 E. Hwy 26, Welches, OR 97067 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 382
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 503-622-4011
Year-Round RV Resort in Oregon
Make Mt. Hood Village RV Resort your home base for all the fun the Mt. Hood recreational area has to offer. Since its opening in 1984, Mt. Hood Village RV Resort has been known as the premier RV resort in Oregon. We offer 300 wooded RV sites and a variety of rental accommodations, ranging from quaint vacation cottages, rustic cabins and unique yurts.
Fun and adventure is right around the corner from Mt. Hood Village RV Resort. A 27-hole golf course, more than 700 groomed hiking trails, rock climbing, bird watching, mountain biking and fishing are all within reach. Our Huckleberry Festival and Salmon-Mushroom Festival are just two of our regular activities presented at Mt. Hood Village RV Resort in Oregon. Nearby, historic Timberline Lodge is the only location in the United States that offers year-round skiing and snowboarding.
Make Mt. Hood Village RV Resort in Oregon your retreat for family gatherings, a trip with friends or a romantic getaway.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Cabin - Deluxe (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
This cabin includes a queen bed and a set of single bunk beds. In the cozy kitchen nook are all of the basic necessities: a mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and sink. Cookware is not included. In the eating area is a drop leaf dinette that seats 4 and a flat screen TV. The fully equipped bath has a stand-up shower. Outside, a covered porch, BBQ grill, fire pit and picnic table extend the living space to the outdoors.
Cabin amenities and provisions include:
Cabin - Standard (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
The rustic cabins at Mt Hood Village come with the basic necessities for a comfortable camping getaway. They include a separate bedroom with bunk bed, double/twin bunk bed, and sleeper sofa in living room. There is no kitchen or bath, but bathhouses located nearby. Linens and cooking utensils are not provided.
Cabin amenities and provisions include:
Tiny House - Atticus (Sleeps 3/No Pets)
Tall, sleek and modern, the Atticus tiny house is 178 square feet that sleeps 3 in a private bedroom (twin bed) and loft (queen bed). Linens are included. The fully equipped kitchen has a double burner, induction cooktop, mini refrigerator, sink and all the basic necessities. The full bathroom has a stand-up shower. More here: https://www.mthoodtinyhouse.com/atticus_tinyhome.
No pets in this rental, please.
Amenities and provisions include:
Tiny House - Lincoln (Sleeps 5/Pet Friendly)
Lincoln, an intellectual, houses an extremely humble demeanor. His home is minimalist, but full of books. And, he's read every single one at least once. Lincoln takes a grassroots approach to life and finds solace in working outdoors. Whether that's reading the latest opinion column or chopping wood for a cozy campfire, Lincoln finds calm each and every time he steps outside. His character is never questioned and his greatest accessory is his signature pair of glasses. More here: https://www.mthoodtinyhouse.com/lincoln_tinyhome
Tiny House - Savannah (Sleeps 3/No Pets)
Savannah considers being called "girly" the greatest of compliments. She brings a bouquet of fresh flowers to each dinner party she attends. She grew up in the south and believes all of life's problems can be solved with a quick glass of iced tea and genuine conversation. Savannah radiates Southern charm and tackles the world with kindness. She's poised and received life's greatest advice from her grandmother's cross stitch. More here: https://www.mthoodtinyhouse.com/savannah_tinyhome
Tiny House - Scarlett (Sleeps 5/No Pets)
Scarlett is the epitome of farmhouse charm. Her home is full of family heirlooms, some proudly bear the memories they've created, and others she took the time to repurpose. Scarlett finds solace in an old way of living and values simplicity and hard work. She connects with each and every animal she meets and prefers when her home is full of those she holds dear. More here: https://www.mthoodtinyhouse.com/scarlett_tinyhome
Tiny House - Zoe (Sleeps 3/No Pets)
Zoe, a whimsy dreamer, marches to the beat of her own drum. She runs through fields barefoot and finds adventure in each and every day. A true lover of nature, she believes a day spent outside is a day well spent. Zoe perfects the art of boho chic and exudes a sense of carefree happiness. She wears her hair down and lives without limit. More here: https://www.mthoodtinyhouse.com/zoe_tinyhome
Yurt - 12' Standard (Sleeps 2)
The 12' diameter Yurts at Mt Hood Village sleep 2 people and include a futon sofa which converts to a double bed, and cots and sleeping pads upon request. Bring own bedding, food, cookware...the usual camping gear except for the tent.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mt Hood Village RV Resort.
We offer seasonal (marked by *) and year-round activities. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead.
Looking for more? Call our friendly staff to find out which seasonal activities are available. We can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Game Room
- Children's Playground
- Line Dancing
- Stream Fishing
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, and Saunas
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Horseshoe Pits
- Fitness Center with Cardio Room & Weight Room
- Hiking/Nature Walks
- Activities Director*
- Arts & Crafts*
- Children's Activities/Games*
- Fun, Planned Family Activities*
- RV check in: 12 noon
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check in age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed except in select rentals.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 255-3069.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- The maximum amount of persons on a site is 6 total (including children). Guests who have more than 6 persons will need to purchase an additional site.
- A $4 resort fee applies to all reservations less than 30 days.
- A $30 cleaning fee applies to all Rental Reservations.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No shows are subject to a penalty of the equivalent of the Itinerary Total.
- WiFi Hotspot located in the Lodge.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).