Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Gettysburg Farm RV Campground6200 Big Mount Rd., Dover, PA 17315 view map
- Open Dates: 04/12 - 10/27
- Number of Sites: 249
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 717-292-7191
- Zone: Northeast
Central Pennsylvania RV campground on a beautiful working farm
Located in the heart of Pennsylvania farm country, Gettysburg Farm RV Campground is rich in history, activities and beautiful sites. With 120 acres and a working farm, this Central Pennsylvania RV campground is a unique family getaway. The farm offers children the opportunity to pet and feed the animals, and also experience the planting and harvesting of crops. Don't miss out on the chance to explore a part of our history! Nearby are the Gettysburg battlefields, a turning point of the American Civil War. Nothing wrong with a little education on vacation, right?
Experience the fun and natural beauty of Gettysburg Farm RV campground. Whether you wish to relax poolside or take day-long excursions, this Central Pennsylvania RV campground offers the best of both worlds.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
38' LOFT SLEEPS 6 NO SMOKING, NO PETS
Loft Unit sleeps 6 and includes one bedroom with a queen bed, one loft with 2 single beds and a pullout sofa with a double bed. This loft unit is filled with all of the comforts of home including a full kitchen, cookware, utensils, microwave and television. Outside there is a picnic table and firepit for your barbeque fun. Linens, towels and blankets are not included.
No pets permitted.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Gettysburg Farm RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Mini Golf
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Playground
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Stream Fishing
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Rental Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Rental Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
- Late Check Out Times MUST be approved by management first.
- All Campsites must be occupied every night.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule