Please read the following policy to understand our pet policy at our various locations. This policy may change from time to time, so check back periodically.
- Guests may bring usual household animals such as dogs and cats to a campground and resort for overnight camping or day use. Exotic pets are not permitted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and under the control of their owner; or they may be left inside the owner’s camping vehicle or in their rental unit, if approved for pets or if pet is a service animal. Pets may not be left outside on a campsite unattended. Guests should carry proof that their pets have had current vaccinations.
- Pets are prohibited in campground and resort buildings and swimming areas.
- For the protection of, and in consideration to other persons, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed at a campground and resort. Persons who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the campground and resort, or the animal may be taken to/by local animal control authorities. The owner of any pet is responsible for any injuries or damages caused by their pets. In addition, the owner of any pet that causes injury or damages to another is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages caused by pets.
- Pets will be allowed in certain rental units upon payment of a non-refundable pet fee. Please note that any guest wishing to bring a pet and use a rental unit must advise Reservations of this fact when making their reservation arrangements. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the guest’s reservation at the campground and resort if a rental unit designated for pet use is not available.
- Guests are responsible for their pets and should “clean up” after them. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle. If we incur expenses in excess of any “pet fee” paid by the guest, the guest will be required to reimburse us for those expenses.
- Horses or livestock are allowed only in designated areas at a campground and resort. Most campground and resorts do not have facilities capable of boarding horses or livestock. Call the campground and resort for specific information.
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal and without payment of any pet fee or other surcharge. Service animals are permitted in buildings, swimming areas, rental units and other locations where pets are prohibited.
- Pet policies may vary by campground and resort and are subject to change without notice. To learn about specific pet policies, please contact the campground and resort directly.