Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Cherokee Landing Campground1385 Old State Line Road, Saulsbury, TN 38067 view map
- Open Dates: 04/02 - 10/25
- Number of Sites: 339
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 731-376-0935
- Zone: Southeast
Get off the beaten path at a Memphis RV campground
Bordering Mississippi in the Southwestern corner of Tennessee, Cherokee Landing RV Camping offers 250 acres of woods, peaceful valleys, and green velvet hills. Perfect for a trip full of swimming, fishing, canoeing and just relaxing, this Memphis RV campground is rich in recreation plus more.
From waterside campsites, cabin rentals, and special event accommodations, Cherokee Landing RV Camping truly has it all. Enjoy even more of the area with local attractions such as paddle-wheel riverboat cruises, a visit to Elvis Presley's Graceland mansion, Victorian Villages, and more. We look forward to hosting your next trip!
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi Hotspot
Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
The cabin rentals sleep 4 people in one large room that includes an enclosed full bath and screened porch.
Linens are not included and are not available for rent. You must bring your own.
Pets welcome for additional fee.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Cherokee Landing Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
- Campfires and S'mores
- Movies in the Park
- Ice-cream Socials
- Check in time: 12 noon
- Check out time: 12 noon
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property; but are not allowed in some of our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (731) 376-0935.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.
- Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.