Stay in the heart of Color Country at a Hurricane RV campground - Call 800-562-8607 for reservations!
Say "hello" to an RV vacation you will never forget! Beautiful views, year-round sun and friendly people make St. George RV Resort the perfect retreat for the whole family. Located in the heart of Color Country in southern Utah, St. George KOA Campground is situated right on the site of a ghost town.
From this Hurricane RV campground, the landscape of Utah reveals millions of years of geologic history and breathtaking views. With state and national parks, first-rate medical centers, golf courses, mineral pools, tennis courts and swimming holes nearby, you are going to want to stay a while at St. George RV Resort in Hurricane, Utah!
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at St George KOA Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Mini Golf
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Planned Activities
General Policies & Information
- Site check-in: 1 p.m.
- Site check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Kids 7 or younger are free.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice peirod prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Outside Amphitheatre
- ATV Trails
- Boating, Fishing, Swimming and Boat Launch from Quail Lake
- World Class Golfing
- White Water Rafting
- Zion National Park
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.