Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Virginia Landing RV Campground40226 Upshur Neck Road, Quinby, VA 23423 view map
- Open Dates: 03/31 - 10/28
- Number of Sites: 285
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-888-481-6348
- Ranger Station: 757-442-5489
- Zone: Southeast
Secluded RV Campground in Virginia
Enjoy the best of Virginia RV camping with a trip to Virginia Landing RV Campground. This scenic and secluded location is tucked between the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean and offers the best of both worlds: peace and tranquility coupled with plenty of options for fun activities. Featuring its own clamming areas, this prime shorefront preserve also offers a wide range of water activities including swimming, fishing and boating.
Take in the gentle sea breezes with a camping trip to Virginia Landing RV Campground. This is an ideal location for campers who appreciate peace and quiet. Convenient to this preserve are Assateague and Chincoteague Islands, home of the annual Pony Penning as well as NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility, a center for aeronautic research.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
These cabins sleep four people and include two queen beds and a futon. Cabin includes a kitchen area with refrigerator and stove top. Dining area seats 4, and a separate bathroom with shower. Screened-in back porch with picnic table overlooking the bay with clam beds just outside. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
Pets are welcomed for an additional fee of $10.00 per pet, per stay. Two pets maximum allowed.
Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
These cabins sleep four people and include two queen beds and a futon. Kitchen area with refrigerator and stove top. Dining area seats 4. The bath has a shower. There is a screened-in back porch with picnic table overlooking the bay with clam beds just outside. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
Cabin - Deluxe (Sleeps 6/Pet Friendly)
The deluxe cabins sleep six people and include a master bedroom with a queen bed, walk-in closet and private bath. A second bedroom has a queen bed and bunk beds and access to a second full bath. Linens are included. The kitchen includes a refridgerator and stove top. The living area has a TV and dining area. The back porch is enclosed and overlooks the bay with clam beds just outside. The patio area includes a gas barbecue and picnic table.
No pets in these rentals, please.
Cabin - Wheelchair Accessible (Sleeps 4/Pet Friendly)
These wheelchair accessible cabins sleep four people and include two queen beds and a futon. The kitchen area includes a refrigerator and stove top. Dining area seats 4. There is a separate bathroom with shower. A screened-in back porch overlooks the bay with clam beds just outside. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Virginia Landing RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- RV Check-in: 11 a.m.
- RV Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Ranger Station hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 21 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (757) 442-5489.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.
- Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 5 Month
- One month deposit is due at time of reservation.
- Balance due upon reservation start date.
- The method of payment for deposits is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
- Check will be accepted if paid 30 days in advance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- No Show - Refund will not be granted.
- Long Term - One month or longer.
- Reservations with any nights during the months of April-October: Cancellation made prior to 60 days of arrival date for a full refund.
- Less than 60 days - Deposit may be pushed forward up to one year from original arrival date, or the deposit will be refunded minus a $150 cancellation fee.
- If a stay is shorter than original reservation, and less than one month, no refund will be given.
- If a stay is one month or longer, the rate will be adjusted to the appropriate rate type (i.e. daily, weekly, etc.)
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Policy subject to change without notice.