Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Birch Bay RV Campground8418 Harborview Road, Blaine, WA 98230 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 223
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 360-371-7432
- Zone: Northwest
Venture into this diverse area from a Bellingham RV campground
Situated just a few miles south of the US/Canadian border, Birch Bay RV Resort offers convenience, fun, and a family friendly environment 365 days a year. For water-goers, a beautiful saltwater beach is located just a few miles away. There visitors can enjoy swimming and splashing about, along with crabbing, clam digging, and oyster picking. For those seeking land activities, Birch Bay RV Resort has a bicycle and walking track perfect for soaking up the great outdoors.
This Bellingham RV campground has much to offer. While there is plenty to do on site, guests are also encouraged to enjoy the bounty of activities off site. Shopping, dining, and entertainment options can be found in nearby Bellingham, while Blaine, Lynden and Ferndale all offer small-town delights. Come and explore everything Birch Bay RV Resort has to offer. Book your trip today!
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Birch Bay RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Program
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Kids Activities
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Off Season: Check In 10 a.m.- 8 p.m. / Check Out 12 noon
- Peak Season (May 15 -Sep 15): Check in 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. / Check Out 12 noon
- Getaway Cabin: In 4 p.m. / Check Out 11 a.m.
- Rental: Check In: 4 p.m. / Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in pool & lodge areas.
- After dark bike riding without a light is not allowed.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the property; but are not allowed in our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements or handicap needs, please call the park directly at (360) 371-7432.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at 800-288-7245 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- WiFi only available in the lodges and surrounding area.
- Pool is closed for winter from late September to mid May, weather dependent.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- Pets are not allowed in our rentals.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).
- No ground fires allowed- must be in fire pit (fire pits are available for rent).