Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Crescent Bar RV Resort9252 Crescent Bar Rd. NW, Quincy, WA 98848 view map
- Open Dates: 04/24 - 09/30
- Number of Sites: 115
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 509-787-4349
- Zone: Northwest
Spectacular Columbia River vistas from a Wenatchee RV resort
If rest and relaxation is what you prefer, Crescent Bar RV Resort is the Washington RV Campground for your perfect vacation. More than 300 days of sunshine per year provide ample opportunity to enjoy breathtaking vistas of the Columbia River and the Cascade Mountains that surround this Wenatchee RV campground in Washington. Don't miss out on a tranquil retreat. Book your trip to Crescent Bar RV Resort today!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- WiFi Hotspot
Cottage (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
This cottage has two bedrooms -- one with queen bed and the other with single bunks. An open living room features a kitchenette table with four chairs, a flat screen TV with DVD player and a full-size sleeper sofa. The bathroom has a tub/shower. In the fully equipped kitchen is an oven and a microwave. Outside is a gas BBQ grill.
No pets in these rentals, please.
Studio Cabin (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
Small studio cabin with queen bed and set of single bunk beds. Dining room table with 4 chairs. Cabin includes satellite TV with DVD. Hotel style kitchen includes microwave, sink, toaster, coffee pot, small refrigerator , and an outdoor BBQ grill. Dinnerware, silverware & glasses are included. No cookware is included.
Linens rentals (bedding and towels) are available for an additional fee.
Pets are NOT allowed in this rental.
Studio Cabin (Sleeps 4/Pets Friendly)
Small studio cabin with queen bed and set of single bunk beds. Dining room table with 4 chairs. Cabin includes satellite TV with DVD. Hotel style kitchen includes microwave, sink, toaster, coffee pot, small refrigerator, and an outdoor BBQ grill. Dinnerware, silverware, and glasses are included. No cookware is included.
Linens rentals (bedding and towels) are available for an additional fee. Pets are allowed in this unit for a $10 per pet per night fee, with a cap of $50 per stay.
- Site check in: 12 noon
- Site check out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Leashed pets are always welcome to the resort; but are not allowed in some of our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental. For pets, there is a non-refundable fee of $150.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within 7 days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- Pet fee for rental is $10 per pet, per night.
- Linens have been provided for your convenience. If used, a convenience fee of $15 will be applied to your stay. The fee can be prepaid at the time of check in. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 2 or 4 (depending on accommodations).