Relaxed atmosphere and desert scenery at an RV resort in Casa Grande
Casita Verde RV Resort is the place to be if you're looking for an age-qualified community in Casa Grande, Arizona. Surrounded by beautiful desert scenery this RV resort in Casa Grande is located between Phoenix and Tucson.
Casita Verde RV Resort is a comfortable distance from the traffic and congestion of Phoenix and Tucson but close enough should you choose to seek out city life. The interstate is just a short distance from the community. Back at the resort, our clubhouse is a hub of activity. Mingle with friends, have a cup of coffee, or visit the cozy library down the hall. After a long day, the heated pool and spa are great places to relax. Our pool-side grill is available for all guests to use and visit with friends.
Spend your winter months with us and discover the amenities and comforts that have made Casita Verde RV Resort a hidden treasure in the desert. Don't forget your four-legged companion! A wonderful dog walk is right outside the south gate.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- WiFi Hotspot
There's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Casita Verde RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Weekly Potlucks
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Water Aerobics
Ways to Stay
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (520) 836-9031 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located inside the clubhouse.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.