A fun and friendly, age-qualified RV resort in Casa Grande
At this age-qualified community, Fiesta Grande’s guests find that the park offers all kinds of amenities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Centrally located between Phoenix and Tucson, this RV resort in Casa Grande pays close attention to the wants and needs of every guest. Two heated swimming pools, a jacuzzi, lounging area, and an inviting dance floor are just a handful of amenities that invite our guests to make a return visit.
Whether you’re looking to relax, socialize or enjoy some friendly competition, our resort offers something for everyone. Fiesta Grande RV Park boasts an extensive lending library, eight shuffleboard courts, eight horseshoe pits, a pool hall with six tables, ample card rooms, and plenty of other opportunities for activity. Our activity coordinator delivers a diverse set of programs including dances, classes, dinners, tours, golf, and craft projects.
Our services are unlike any RV park you've visited. Private mailboxes, planned activities, Internet access and a friendly staff are a few of our attractive services. We are located within easy walking distance of grocery stores, banks, restaurants, and several shopping centers such as Walmart and Home Depot. Don't miss out on a trip to Fiesta Grande RV Resort! We promise you will not be disappointed.
- Woodworking Shop
- Craft Room
- Putting Green
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fiesta Grande RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.Note: Items marked with an asterisk (*) are during season only events.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions & Karaoke *
- Live Entertainment
- Exercise Classes
- Community Food Events
- Activities Director
- Licensed Bingo *
- Non-licensed Bingo
- Church Service (Non-denominational)
- Granny Basketball *
- Ballroom with stage
- Hiking Club *
- Line Dancing - Beginner to Advanced
- Men/Women Golf League *
- Planned Outings
- Pool Tournaments *
- Solos (Singles) Group
- Tap dancing *
- Water Volleyball *
- Senior Softball League *
- Morning Coffee/Tea
- Flute Circle *
- Wii Bowling
- Drama Club *
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Happy Hours *
- Quilting Club *
- Talent Shows
- Tag Alongs
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information, or, contact the campground at (520) 426-7000 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, you agree to the following: "If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee, or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe."
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pet fees (currently pet fees are waived at the resort until further notice).
- No pets are allowed in or around resort buildings.
- Pets may be walked in designated areas on a leash.
- Pets must be kept on a leash of no more than 8 feet.
- Pets may be carried on bikes, in arms or in cars.
- Owners are required to immediately clean up pet droppings.
- Drainage basins and cactus plants are not safe areas for pets.
- Pets are not allowed to urinate on or near any plants.
- Pets must be kept inside your RV if you are gone.
- Vicious dogs are not allowed.
- Max 2 pets per site.
- Immediate eviction will follow any pet bite or attack.
- You will be held liable for any property damage caused by your pets.
- Pet owners with 3 violations will have their tenancy terminated by Fiesta Grande.
- Please call for monthly reservations for pet sites.
Campground Services & Information
- Age qualified community.
- Children are allowed to visit for up to 2 weeks. Restrictions to amenities may apply to children under 18.
- Extra persons are $2 per person per day plus tax, with a max limit of 14 days (based on double occupancy)
- For stays 30 days or longer please call for availability.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No tent camping permitted. RVs must be self-contained.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.