Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Fiesta Grande RV Resort1511 East Florence Blvd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 766
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 520-836-7222
- Age Qualified
A fun and friendly, age-qualified RV resort in Casa Grande
At this age-qualified community, Fiesta Grande’s guests find that the park offers all kinds of amenities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Centrally located between Phoenix and Tucson, this RV resort in Casa Grande pays close attention to the wants and needs of every guest. Two heated swimming pools, a jacuzzi, lounging area, and an inviting dance floor are just a handful of amenities that invite our guests to make a return visit.
Whether you’re looking to relax, socialize or enjoy some friendly competition, our resort offers something for everyone. Fiesta Grande RV Park boasts an extensive lending library, eight shuffleboard courts, eight horseshoe pits, a pool hall with six tables, ample card rooms, and plenty of other opportunities for activity. Our activity coordinator delivers a diverse set of programs including dances, classes, dinners, tours, golf, and craft projects.
Our services are unlike any RV park you've visited. Private mailboxes, planned activities, Internet access and a friendly staff are a few of our attractive services. We are located within easy walking distance of grocery stores, banks, restaurants, and several shopping centers such as Costco, K-Mart, and Home Depot. Don't miss out on a trip to Fiesta Grande RV Resort! We promise you will not be disappointed.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fiesta Grande RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Guided Tours
- Jam Sessions & Karaoke
- Live Entertainment
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service (Non-denominational)
- Computer Club
- Ballroom with Platform
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Hiking Club
- Line Dancing
- Men/Women Golf League
- Planned Activities
- Pool Tournaments
- Solos (Singles) Group
- 3 Pickleball Courts
- Tap dancing
- Water Volleyball
- Senior Softball League
- Check in: 11 a.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Age qualified community.
- Children are allowed to visit for up to 2 weeks. Restrictions to amenities may apply to children under 18.
- Pets are allowed.
- For stays 30 days or longer please call for availability.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No tent camping permitted. RVs must be self-contained.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservation & Payment Polices:
Extended Stay (3 months or more) Reservation Policy
- You credit card will be charge a 1 month deposit. The remaining balance is due upon arrival.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival or before September 1st of the current year applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation.
- For seasonal stays (90 day/longer) need to call Arizona Public Service Toll Free 1-800-253-9405 for your electric service connection. We recommend your meter to be activated several days prior to your arrival.
Monthly Stays 30 days to 89 days
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays up to 89 days, this deposit will be due upon arrival and applied to your final electric bill.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Less than 60 days will receive no refund; your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Call for dog site availability for extended stay (3 months or longer).
- No dogs allowed around resort buildings.
- Dogs may be walked in designated areas on a leash.
- Dog must be kept on a leash of no more than 8 feet.
- Dogs may be carried on bikes, in arms or in cars.
- Owners are required to immediately clean up pet dropping.
- Drainage basins and cactus plants are not safe areas for pets.
- Dogs are not allowed to urinate on or near any plants.
- Dogs must be kept inside your RV if you are gone.
- Vicious dogs are not allowed.
- Max 2 dogs per site.
- Dobermans, Pit Bulls and Rottweiler are not allowed.
- Immediate eviction will follow any dog bite or attack.
- You will be held liable for any property damage caused by your dog.
- Pet owners with 3 violations will have their tenancy terminated by Fiesta Grande.
- Please call for monthly reservations for pet sites.