General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Two-hour early check-in for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
- Two-hour late check-out for your reservation may be available for $30. Please contact the management office, in advance of your arrival, to inquire about availability.
- Mon - Wed: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Thu - Sun: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Fri & Sat: 7 a.m. - 12 midnight
- Pets are allowed. See more here
- Rental Pet Policy: Pets are welcome. For those who camp with pets, there is a pet fee of $10 per pet per night for our pet-friendly rental units. The fee may vary at select properties. Service animals are not pets. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state/local laws regarding service animals. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal. Guests traveling with a service animal will not be charged a pet fee. Charges may be incurred, however, should a service animal damage the rental unit.
After Hours Check-in
The last check in for RVs and tents is at 6 p.m. (no exceptions). We encourage you to make every effort to arrive before this time. If you do arrive late, call the phone number posted at the Ranger Station for after hours check-in assistance (it may take up to 30 minutes for the on-call Ranger to arrive)
Winter Office Hours:
Sun - Wed: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thu - Sat: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All vehicles, including those with four-wheel-drive or snow tires, should carry chains when traveling in snowy weather. Highway signs and QuickMap will indicate when chains are required and drivers must stop and install chains.
Tire Chains or 4-wheel Drive May be Required. Please be aware of Road Conditions prior to arrival.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Off Season Activity: We are open year round. However, during our off season from mid September through mid May, the pool area, restaurant, store and fishing are closed. There are also no scheduled activities during this time period.
- When bringing an RV, we recommend coming prepared with leveling blocks as some sites may be unleveled.
- There are limited sewer sites available. Sites are first come, first served.
- We cannot accept motorhomes or any vehicle more than 38 feet long.
- Daily maid service is not provided.
- Wood fires are NEVER allowed at Idyllwild. We do allow propane and charcoal grills (charcoal briquettes only) and propane fire pits. NEVER leave a fire unattended.
- Complimentary WiFi hotspots located at the pool area and lodge. Additional WiFi hotspots in select areas available from Jabba Communications for a fee.