Monterey Peninsula's Premier RV Beach Resort
Marina Dunes RV Park in Marina, CA is one of the best-located Monterey Bay RV parks, situated near the ocean and close to everything the area has to offer. You can be near it all and not only enjoy one of the most convenient RV sites but also all the amenities the area has to offer. We offer beachfront access on Monterey Bay and are within driving distance to downtown Monterey.
Situated in beautiful Marina, CA, and adjacent to the Marina Dunes Preserve, we are accessible directly from Route 1. This provides you with direct access to Fort Ord Dunes State Park; you can enjoy a nearby hiking trail or a walk on Marina State Beach. Shopping and dining are close by, but the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Big Sur, Carmel by the Sea, and other points in Monterey County are easily accessible.
The famous wineries of the Carmel Valley are just 23 miles away, while Big Sur is 31 miles and Santa Cruz, CA and its bustling downtown, boardwalk, and wharf are 32 miles from us.
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. Download the PDF form here: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please contact the resort during business hours to make arrangements or refer to your confirmed reservation information.
- Pets are allowed.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.