Santa Cruz RV camping in a well-known area for watersports
Escape the stress of everyday life and enjoy a relaxing trip to Santa Cruz for some RV camping! Nestled in the trees just minutes from Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz Ranch RV Resort offers the perfect combination of relaxation, fun and adventure.
Get active during your stay at Santa Cruz RV resort. The area is known for water sports, including sailing, diving, swimming, and surfing. Take a day trip to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, California's oldest amusement park.
Enjoy the convenience of wi-fi service, a library and laundry facilities, relax beside the swimming pool or enjoy a hike along our nature trails.
Visit Santa Cruz RV Resort; where we believe everyone deserves their dream vacation. We're here to serve your needs and make your vacation one you will always remember.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 noon
- completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Upon check-in, you may be asked to provide valid identification along with proof of insurance and registration for your camper.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (831) 438-1288 ext 2 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
- If your pet demonstrates aggressive behavior, you may be asked to leave the resort.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.