Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Marina Dunes RV Park3330 Dunes Drive, Marina, CA 93933 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 0
- Reservations: 831-384-6914
Monterey Peninsula's Premier RV Beach Resort
Marina Dunes RV Park in Marina, CA is one of the best-located Monterey Bay RV parks, situated near the ocean and close to everything the area has to offer. You can be near it all and not only enjoy one of the most convenient RV sites but also all the amenities the area has to offer. We offer beachfront access on Monterey Bay and are within driving distance to downtown Monterey.
Situated in beautiful Marina, CA, and adjacent to the Marina Dunes Preserve, we are accessible directly from Route 1. This provides you with direct access to Fort Ord Dunes State Park; you can enjoy a nearby hiking trail or a walk on Marina State Beach. Shopping and dining are close by, but the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Big Sur, Carmel by the Sea, and other points in Monterey County are easily accessible.
The famous wineries of the Carmel Valley are just 23 miles away, while Big Sur is 31 miles and Santa Cruz, CA and its bustling downtown, boardwalk, and wharf are 32 miles from us.
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
These cozy tents are the perfect getaway. They contain a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, lamps, and an electric heater. Linens are included.
Vacation Rental (Sleeps 4)
These cottages have a queen-sized bed in the bedroom and a queen-sized mattress in the loft. The bathroom and the fully-equipped kitchen have all of the basic necessities. Linens are provided.
Policies & General Information
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 908-7787.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Office is closed for lunch daily between 12 noon and 1 pm.
- Pets must be leashed and picked up after.
- Sites are based on six people. Any additional people will require an additional site.
- Only one vehicle per site. Extra vehicles or trailers in tow will require an extra site or you will need to park extra vehicles and trailers in overflow.