Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Santa Cruz Ranch RV Resort917 Disc Drive, Scotts Valley, CA 95066 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 117
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 831-438-1288
Santa Cruz RV camping in a well-known area for watersports
Escape the stress of everyday life and enjoy a relaxing trip to Santa Cruz for some RV camping! Nestled in the trees just minutes from Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz Ranch RV Resort offers the perfect combination of relaxation, fun and adventure.
Get active during your stay at Santa Cruz RV resort. The area is known for water sports, including sailing, diving, swimming, and surfing. Take a day trip to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, California's oldest amusement park.
Enjoy the convenience of wi-fi service, a library and laundry facilities, relax beside the swimming pool or enjoy a hike along our nature trails.
Visit Santa Cruz RV Resort; where we believe everyone deserves their dream vacation. We're here to serve your needs and make your vacation one you will always remember.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
California COVID-19 Restrictions
Our campground is open and ready to welcome you! As you make your reservation, please review California’s COVID-19 Restrictions, which include recommendations for travel to and within the state. Additionally, if you plan to stay less than 14 days you are required to sign a waiver prior to check-in. If you do not meet the criteria outlined in the waiver, you can still enjoy your stay with us by simply extending your stay to meet the 14-day requirement. Note, all customers entering California from another state should consider the 14-day quarantine requirement outlined in California’s COVID-19 Restrictions.
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Pets are allowed.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- Upon check-in, you may be asked to provide valid identification along with proof of insurance and registration for your camper.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrivals, please go to front door where there will be a packet with your name on it. Inside is a map showing your site and other information such as WiFi and bathroom codes. Please check-in after 8am the next morning.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are cancelled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- For reservations of one month or longer, a full refund of your reservation deposit will be made for notification made forty-five (45) days in advance of original arrival date.
- The only exception to our refund policy is a death or a documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to a full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds are allowed with a 30-day cancellation notice for any days over holidays.
- Cancellations over a Holiday Time will require 30 Days Notice to avoid a penalty.
- If your pet demonstrates aggressive behavior, you may be asked to leave the Resort.