Sierra Nevada RV campground with stocked trout lake
Visit Snowflower in the summer and experience outdoor adventure at its finest. You really can't go wrong with a trip to Snowflower RV Campground. Our beautiful, wooded campground offers some of the best outdoor recreation in California, no matter the season.
Snowflower RV Campground offers an equally exquisite getaway for summer visitors. We provide a variety of fun-filled activities for our guests including kayaking, swimming, biking, hiking and trout fishing. If R&R is what you seek, find peace and quiet on our sandy beach at the lake. You will find the breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains to be quite relaxing indeed.
- Alpine Lodge
- Lake Frontage
- Docks/Boat Rentals
- Swimming Pool
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Tennis Courts
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Snowflower RV Resort. Use this web-site to help you plan your stay with us or talk to our friendly staff at (530) 389-8241 to discover all of the great things to do while youre our guest at Snowflower.
- Arts & Crafts Projects
- Tahoe Trivia
- Simon Says
- Fishing in our Trout Stocked Lake
- Movie Nights with Popcorn
- Staff Guided Nature Hikes
- Self-Guided Nature Hikes
- Board Games
- S’mores by the Campfire
- Harley’s Cleanup Crew
- Card Games
Snowflower Store Hours
Monday - 9am - 4pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 9am - 4pm
Thursday - 9am - 6pm
Friday - 9am - 6pm
Saturday - 9am - 6pm
Sunday - 9am - 4pm
Propane hours are as follows: Weds & Saturday 11am - 2pm only.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV and Tent Check-in is at 12 noon
- Rental Unit Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
- Campsite & Rental Check-out are at 11 a.m.
- Store/Recreation Hours are Sunday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Friday – Saturday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Propane Hours: Wed, Sat: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Welcome Center at (530) 389-8241 before 4:30 pm.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call us at (530) 389-8241 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Prices and site types are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pets are allowed but must be on-leash and supervised at all times as we have a population of bears in the area.
- Only some of our cabins and yurts are pet friendly.
Campground Services & Information
- Wood fires are not allowed at Snowflower, including charcoal BBQs. Gas firepits are allowed, except for heightened periods of fire risk. Enclosed gas cooking devices are always allowed.
- Site locations are not reserved, but our staff will assist you in finding a suitably sized site. Occasionally, during peak season, we will assign sites to relieve you of the burden of searching throughout the park for a site.
- There is a $75 per person/per night surcharge for any additional person(s) in a rental over the maximum allowed. You will be charged if you have more people staying in the rental than it allows.
- A community campfire is lit by staff, with s’mores, and on peak Fridays and Saturdays.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.