Los Angeles RV campground by the San Gabriel mountains
Enjoy all the perks of a traditional campground with the added bonus of resort-style amenities at Soledad Canyon RV Campground. With a secluded location in the high desert country along the Santa Clara stream way, Soledad Canyon RV Campground features majestic scenery. Large picnic areas surround the largest swimming pool in the west, perfect for enjoying the California sunshine.
This Los Angeles RV campground is just 15 minutes from major shopping centers and 1 hour from nearby attractions like Universal Studios Hollywood and Six Flags Magic Mountain. Don't miss out on a spectacular trip to Soledad Canyon RV Campground, where the weather is beautiful and recreation is always in season.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Soledad Canyon RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Children's Programs
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Activities Director
- Children's Playground
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Air Hockey
- Equipment rentals
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Policies
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Guests aged 24 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
- All rentals require a 2-night minimum stay. Holiday reservations require a 3-night minimum.
After Hours Arrival
- There are no check-ins permitted after hours. Please contact park directly for business hours at (661) 269-1740 option 3 to reach the Rangers desk.
Reservations & Payments
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Online check-ins must still check in at the Front Office to obtain their passes and gate codes.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellations & Refunds
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cacnellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.