Los Angeles Area RV Camp in California
Wilderness Lakes RV Campground offers the perfect getaway for all ages! With 80 scenic acres, this RV campground in California features fishing canals and a central location near shopping, hospitals and freeways. All 523 camping sites offer water, electric and sewer services. For guests who wish to rent accommodations at Wilderness Lakes RV Campground, cabins and rental trailers are available. Guests also enjoy the convenience of our on-site general store, which is open five days a week.
In addition to its fun family atmosphere, Wilderness Lakes RV Campground is known for its fishing. In fact, this beautiful California RV campground periodically stocks channel catfish on which our angler guests can test their skills. California requires resort fishing permits, which can be bought at the ranger station or on-site Country Store. For golfers, five challenging golf courses are located within 10 miles of Wilderness Lakes RV Campground. Many Southern California attractions are within a 90-minute drive, including the famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Knott's Berry Farm, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and Disneyland.
Pay a visit to Wilderness Lakes RV Campground for your next vacation. The temperatures are mild in the winter and warm to hot in the summer, making Wilderness Lakes RV Campground a perfect camping destination no matter the season.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
At Wilderness Lakes, we offer plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay. With so much to choose from, there is bound to be a special activity for everyone. Be sure to check out the events and activities page to find out what activities are being offered during your visit.
- Activities Center
- Card Room
- Children's Program
- Dance Hall with Stage
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Church Service
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
Ranger Station Hours
08/18/2022 – 08/18/2023
Ranger Station hours are changing on Sept 1st to 9am to 9pm. Anyone checking in before 9 am or after 8:30 will need to use the online registration system.
New Check-in Time at Wilderness Lakes
Effective Sept 1st, the Ranger Station will be open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Guests arriving before or after hours must use Online Check-in. For more on checking in online, visit: https://www.rvonthego.com/online-check-in.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- A completed Reservations for Minors form is required for all unaccompanied minors. To download the form, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.rvonthego.com/images/PDF/Reservations-For-Minors061917.pdf.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the campground. They are permitted on RV sites, but may not be allowed in specific rentals. Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
Campground Services & Information
- Packages mailed to Wilderness Lakes will only be received via Parcel Pending. The Ranger station will no longer be accepting packages. To learn more about the service visithttps://www.parcelpending.com/residents/ or call 1-855-316-4756. To sign up, visithttps://my.parcelpending.com/signup.
- A fishing permit is required to fish at Wilderness Lakes. Permits are available for a fee at the ranger station or Country Store.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.