Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Barrington Hills RV Resort9412 New York Avenue, Hudson, FL 34667 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 390
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 727-868-3586
A Nature Coast RV resort in the scenic paradise of Port Richey
Enjoy the Florida sunshine on the Nature Coast at Barrington Hills RV Resort. This Nature Coast RV resort is the ideal location for the value-minded traveler looking to spend a month or more in the active, scenic paradise of Port Richey. Local attractions are in abundance and are sure to provide entertainment for all guests.
Enjoy the special events, sports leagues, exercise classes and hobby clubs at Barrington Hills RV Resort, or simply relax and bask in the Florida sun on the Nature Coast. Our warm and friendly staff will make you feel right at home!
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
Cottage - One Bedroom (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These cozy and stylish cottages contain a bedroom with a comfy queen-size bed and 2 nightstands. The 3-piece bath contains a shower. The roomy kitchen is well-appointed with a full-sized refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and dinnerware for 4. The dining area houses a table that seats 4. In the living area is a oversized chair, full-size sleeper sofa, and 32" flat screen TV. Outside, a covered front porch provides welcome shade.
Basic cable is included. WiFi is available for an additional charge. We do not allow pets in this accommodation type; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in these rentals.
Cottage - Two Bedroom (Sleeps 5/No Pets)
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Barrington Hills RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts & Crafts
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Activities Committe
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Planned Activities
- Line Dancing
- Red Hat Society
- Couples & Singles Golf
- Coffee Socials
General Policies and Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is
- Guests aged
12and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 287-2757.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down units - One month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals - One month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Leashed pets (2 maximum) are always welcomed on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals.We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental.
- WiFi hotspots available at all sites; WiFi is also available from Anderson Morgan for a fee.