Fort Lauderdale RV resort 2 miles from Florida’s beautiful beaches
A popular destination among French Canadians, Breezy Hill RV Resort is located in beautiful Deerfield Beach. We are an urban campground conveniently located near Fort Lauderdale and are just five miles from the Atlantic coast beaches. You will find a variety of dining and shopping nearby this Encore RV resort in Fort Lauderdale, as well as sporting events. The laid back atmosphere of Breezy Hill RV Resort will make you believe that this is your home away from home.
This Fort Lauderdale RV resort community is easily accessible by I-95 and The Florida Turnpike.
We offer some of the best Atlantic coast RV vacation packages in Florida and accept most major credit cards. Parlez vous Français? (888) 450-6885
Find your Home Away from Home with a Seasonal or Annual Site!
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a seasonal or annual site! Begin relaxing as soon as you arrive without having to set up and break down each time you want to vacation. Your site and a community of friends will be ready to welcome you back time and again. Some benefits of having your own seasonal or annual RV site or vacation home include:
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your spot, make lifelong friends, and make our campground your true escape from the everyday.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Breezy Hill RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Director
- Beach Fishing
- Bocci Ball
- Church Service
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Planned Activities
- English Lessons and Conversation (ESL)
- Hold'em Poker
- Bean Bags
- 2 Swimming Pools (one heated)
- Wood Workshop
- Petanque Courts
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: Sun - Sat, 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Guests aged 16 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Max occupancy is 2 people per RV.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 340-0649. Please note late arrival check-ins must occur prior to 8pm Monday - Friday, and by 6pm Saturday - Sunday.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rate does not include additional electric fees for stays of 30 days or longer. Electric is charged to all extended stay guests.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down units - One month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals - One month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- No pets allowed.
Campground Services & Information
As you book your reservation, please note the following conditions:
- Breezy Hill is not a typical Encore resort. We are an older campground with very narrow sites.
- Campsites are very tight.
- Storage trailers are not allowed. There is not sufficient space for them.
- We permit one vehicle per site (no commercial vehicles).
- Sewer connections are beneath the RV (you may have to crawl under the RV to connect).
- Water and electric connections are on the opposite side of normal RV hook-up connections.
- There are two trains located near the resort that run often.
- From November - April, 95% of our guests are French speaking.
- RVs must be parked on the asphalt, not on the concrete pad.
- You must have a vehicle at all times to move your RV. We do not accept RVs towed into the property.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.