Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Crystal Isles RV Resort11419 W. Fort Island Trail, Crystal River, FL 34429 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 254
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 352-795-3774
Perfect blend of peace and pleasure at a Nature Coast RV resort
Experience a beautiful retreat that offers something for the whole family at Crystal Isles RV Resort. Located on Florida's scenic West Coast with nearby Gulf beaches, restaurants, golf courses, fishing and shopping, Crystal Isles RV Resort is the perfect camping location for enjoying the Florida sunshine.
Crystal Isles RV park offers a mix of peace, tranquility and play to create the Florida vacation you've been waiting for. Walk on the beach, rent a boat, fish in the local streams and lakes or test your hand at golf. We offer a wonderful experience for your next vacation.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Waterfront sites
- Boat Rental
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Crystal Isles RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Children's Programs - Free
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Potlucks
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Live Entertainment
- Campsite Check In Time: 2 p.m.
- Campsite Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Cabin Check In Time: 4 p.m.
- Cabin Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- A maximum of two pets, per site.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No refunds for early departure.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 783-6763.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Daily and Weekly Stays
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.
- All cabin rentals require a minimum stay of two nights.
- A $150.00 security will apply at time of check-in, and will be refunded at time of check-out if there is no damage.
- We have two pet-friendly cabins; two pets maximum per cabin. A $50 non-refundable pet fee will apply.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.