Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Orlando RV Resort2110 Thousand Trails Blvd, Clermont, FL 34714 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 845
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 352-394-7575
- Zone: Southeast
Fun-Filled RV Campground in Florida
Looking for the perfect combination of fun in the sun and rest and relaxation? Thousand Trails Orlando RV Camping is an RV campground in Florida designed just for that. Separate from the hustle and bustle of Florida tourist attractions, the Orlando RV Resort offers a tranquil setting along the shores of a spring-fed lake with sandy beaches.
Relax, mingle, or get active. At Orlando RV Camping, you can create the ideal visit. Our experienced staff members lead a wide variety of planned activities for all guests to enjoy. This RV campground in Florida offers the perfect location near local attractions including the popular Orlando theme parks.
Be sure to book your trip in advance! Orlando RV Camping fills up quickly. Our busiest time of the year is December 19 through March 31, but any time of year is a great time to visit! We look forward to making your Orlando RV Camping trip one to remember.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Rental
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
40' trailer 1 bedroom with 2 slides, sleeps 4, has a sleeper sofa. The unit has a side patio, limited cable TV, fully furnished, with linens, full bath, full kitchen. Pets are welcome in these units for an additional fee.
40' trailer 1 bedroom with 2 slides, sleeps 4, has a sleeper sofa. The unit has a front porch, limited cable TV, fully furnished, with linens, full bath, full kitchen.
Call for more information on the different units, some have a front porch, some have a side porch, and some do not allow pets.
Elite PM /6 NO Pets
The park elite units sleep 6 (4 adults/2 small children in loft with limited headroom) and include a queen bed in separate bedroom plus fold-out sofa bed in living room. Linens provided for master bed only. No pets.
Park Dbl Loft /8 NO Pets
The double loft units have a queen bed in a separate bedroom, a fold-out soda bed, and a loft with a queen
mattress in one half separated by a wall and 2 twin mattresses on the other side. The loft has limited headroom. Linens include bedding and bath towels for 8
Park Model /4 NO Pets
These units have a queen size bed, dinette and sofa. Exterior covered front porches and open driveway. Units include cable TV), heat and air conditioning, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, cups, glasses, electric coffee makers, toasters, microwave, BBQ grill, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Linens are included. Linen packages include bedding and bath towels for four people. No pets.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Orlando RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Playground
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Jam Sessions
- Line Dancing
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Activities Director
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Volleyball Court and Sand Badminton
Big Game Viewing Party
Starts: 02/02/2020 - Ends: 02/02/2020
Are you ready for some football?! We will be showing the Big Game in the ballroom on the big screen. Bring your own snacks and beverages. We will start 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
Starts: 02/08/2020 - Ends: 02/08/2020
The annual Health Fair will be held from 10 am to 3 pm. Come out and visit with the vendors, enjoy the arts and crafts tables and so much more.
Not So Newly Wed Game & Dance
Starts: 02/14/2020 - Ends: 02/14/2020
Are you ready to have a few laughs, make some memories and dance away? Join us from 6:30 pm - 9 pm and you will not be disappointed. Watch as other members try to match your wedding photo to your current photo. After the game, you can dance like it's your wedding day all over again!
St. Patty's Day Party
Starts: 03/16/2020 - Ends: 03/16/2020
Cahal Dunne will be the entertainment from 7 pm - 9 pm for the St. Patrick's Day party.
There will be a charge for this event.
Starts: 03/21/2020 - Ends: 03/21/2020
Come get swept away in the music and fun of Margaritaville from 3 pm to 5 pm.
The cost is $5
Easter Egg Hunt
Starts: 04/11/2020 - Ends: 04/11/2020
The Easter Bunny will be joining us at 1 pm for an Easter egg hunt.
- Check in time for Camp Sites: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM. After hours check in available.
- Check in time for Rentals: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. After hours check in available.
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your unit. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Front Desk at (352) 394-7575.
- No refunds for early departure.
Deposit and Payment Schedule:
1 to 3 Months
4 to 5 Months
6 months or longer
RV and Park Model Annuals
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Daily and Weekly Stays
Long Term Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- No refunds for early departure.
- For the Front Desk, call (352) 394-7575.
- GPS Address: 2110 Thousand Trail Blvd Clermont FL 34714
- Mailing Address: 2110 US HWY 27 S Clermont FL 34714