RV Fun for all Ages in Venice Florida
Ramblers Rest RV Resort offers the best of both worlds: minutes from the hustle and bustle of Sarasota while positioned within a tranquil, wooded resort setting. Whether you're always on the go or prefer to take it easy, Ramblers Rest RV Resort is sure to have something for you. This Florida RV park is just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. In nearby Venice and Sarasota, you'll find a wide variety of fine dining, shopping, golfing, boating, and live entertainment within easy reach.
Back at the resort, Ramblers Rest RV Resort offers a full calendar of activities and numerous amenities to entertain you throughout your stay, including a heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts, horseshoes, a woodworking shop, arts and crafts and fine fishing.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Ramblers Rest RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience. Some activities are seasonal.
- Activities Center
- Bocci Ball & Shuffleboard
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities & Trips
- Quilting & Open Sew (bring machines)
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Cabaret Nights
- Children's Playground
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Live Entertainment
- Potlucks - Happy Hours
- Ping Pong
- Exercise Classes
- Computer Classes
- Pet Run
Building Closures at Rambler's Rest
We want to take a moment to update you on the status of our site following Hurricane Ian. Unfortunately, the storm caused significant damage to many of our buildings, which means that most of them are currently closed for repair and rebuilding.
We know that many of you may be wondering about the availability of our facilities, and we want to be transparent about what is currently open. At this time, only one building on our site remains open for use - the bathhouse/laundry building. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to get everything back up and running as soon as possible.
Wi-Fi Unavailable at Rambler's Rest
We currently do not have Wi-Fi available in the park, and we are actively working on restoring the service. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this temporary unavailability.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations are required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of the balance is due on the reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of the balance due on the reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on the 1st day of the 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on the 1st day of the 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is a credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Trailers/boats/car dollies are not permitted on site. Storage is available for an additional fee.
- Internet service is available as an additional charge through a third-party provider. Free Wi-Fi hot spots are available at designated areas in the park.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.