Encore Royal Coachman
Highly-Rated RV Park in Florida
Royal Coachman RV Resort is known as one of the finest and highest rated RV resorts in the country. This amazing RV resort in Florida offers every possible amenity plus an array of activities. Just of few of the unique amenities available for you at Royal Coachman RV Resort include hiking and biking trails, mini golf, wi-fi and a business center. Located just north of Venice and minutes from the best beaches in Florida and a variety of local attractions, this Florida RV park features outstanding activities, friendly hospitality and superior service.
At Royal Coachman RV Resort, our staff is friendly and knowledgeable about every aspect of our property. Visit us at Royal Coachman and see why this Florida RV resort consistently rates among the country’s best.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Royal Coachman RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Arts & Crafts
- Bocci Ball
- Church Service
- Computer Club
- Mini Golf
- Bicycle Club
- Card Room
- Exercise Classes
- Scrap Booking
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Red Hat Society
- Activities Coordinator
- Planned Activities
- Stain Glass
- Water Aerobics
- Internet Cafe
- Pickleball lessons
- Tai Chi
- Monthly Picnics
- Pool Parties & Ice Cream Socials
- Rock Painting
- Dinner Dances
- Holiday Parties
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 941-488-9674
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 1 p.m.
- Rentals check-in: 4 p.m.
- RV & Rentals check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 16 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 277-8737.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- We offer a free WiFi hotspot. Additional WiFi is available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.