Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Ramblers Rest RV Campground1300 North River Rd, Venice, FL 34293 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 647
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 941-493-4354
RV Fun for all Ages in Venice Florida
Ramblers Rest RV Resort offers the best of both worlds: minutes from the hustle and bustle of Sarasota while positioned within a tranquil, wooded resort setting. Whether you're always on the go or prefer to take it easy, Ramblers Rest RV Resort is sure to have something for you. This Florida RV park is just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. In nearby Venice and Sarasota, you'll find a wide variety of fine dining, shopping, golfing, boating, and live entertainment within easy reach.
Back at the resort, Ramblers Rest RV Resort offers a full calendar of activities and numerous amenities to entertain you throughout your stay, including a heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts, horseshoes, a woodworking shop, arts and crafts and fine fishing.
Pardon Our Dust - Improvements Underway at Ramblers Rest
Ramblers Rest is currently undergoing an electrical upgrade. You may experience minor construction activities through the month of October 2022. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Ramp
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Cottage - 2 Bedrooms (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
Our 2-bedroom park model cottages are quaint rentals with all the luxuries of home. The comfy master bedroom houses either a double or a queen bed. Additional accommodations include a bunk bed in the second bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living area. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, full-size refrigerator, electric stove with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and dinnerware for 4. The convenient full bath is furnished with a set of towels. The dining room includes a dining table that seats 4. Outside, a picnic table extends the living space to the outdoors.
No pets or smoking in this rental, please. We do not allow pets in some accommodation types; however, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in the cottage. A $150 security deposit will be charged at check in. The full amount will be refunded after walk thru and if no damage is noted. A 3 night minimum stay is required between April and December.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Ramblers Rest RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience. Some activities are seasonal.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Bocci Ball & Shuffleboard
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities & Trips
- Quilting & Open Sew (bring machines)
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Cabaret Nights
- Children's Playground
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Live Entertainment
- Potlucks - Happy Hours
- Ping Pong
- Exercise Classes
- Computer Classes
- Pet Run
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellations & Refunds
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Trailers/boats/car dollies are not permitted on site. Storage is available for additional fee.
- Internet service is available as an additional charge through a third-party provider. Free Wi-Fi hot spots are available at designated areas in the park.