Long one of the premier New Hampshire RV resorts
Sandy Beach RV Resort is the perfect destination for your next vacation. Situated among stately pines and overlooking a picturesque New England spring-fed pond, this New Hampshire RV resort has everything you're looking for in a campground... and then some.
Sandy Beach RV Resort offers an ideal central location for exploring nearby areas. The White Mountains, New Hampshire's coast, The Lakes Region and New Hampshire International Speedway are all short distances away.
In addition to the desirable location of this New Hampshire RV resort, Sandy Beach RV Resort offers guests the opportunity for boating, fishing and swimming, as well as amenities like tennis courts, a playground, shuffleboard and a basketball court.
Book your trip today! You'll discover why we're one of New Hampshire's best kept secrets.
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sandy Beach RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Themed weekends
End of Season
10/07/2023 – 10/08/2023
We at Sandy Beach hope you have enjoyed your time with us. Join us for a campfire gathering and potluck.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed, but are not permitted in rentals. See more here.
After Hours Arrival
- Arrivals after 6pm late arrival box at gate will have welcome packet in envelope with your name. Please sign invoice copy and place in white lock box.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rates do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- In addition, for rentals, a $100 cash security deposit is due upon check-in. Providing there is no damage to the rental, this deposit will be returned when you leave.
- There is a lodging tax rate of 9% for rentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- All guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) must complete a Certificate of Compliance form prior to staying with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
- Smoking is not permitted in rentals.
- Skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, electric kids cars, etc. are not permitted. Only bikes are allowed in the park. Helmets are required for ages 16 and under. For safety, bikes must be put away before dusk.
- Your reservation guarantees a site but not a specific site.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.