Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Sandy Beach RV & Camping Resort677 Clement Hill Rd, Contoocook, NH 03229 view map
- Open Dates: 04/30 - 10/12
- Number of Sites: 182
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 603-746-3591
Long one of the premier New Hampshire RV resorts
Sandy Beach RV Resort is the perfect destination for your next vacation. Situated among stately pines and overlooking a picturesque New England spring-fed pond, this New Hampshire RV resort has everything you're looking for in a campground... and then some.
Sandy Beach RV Resort offers an ideal central location for exploring nearby areas. The White Mountains, New Hampshire's coast, The Lakes Region and New Hampshire International Speedway are all short distances away.
In addition to the desirable location of this New Hampshire RV resort, Sandy Beach RV Resort offers guests the opportunity for boating, fishing and swimming, as well as amenities like tennis courts, a playground, shuffleboard and a basketball court.
Book your trip today! You'll discover why we're one of New Hampshire's best kept secrets.
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Cabin - Standard 1 Bedroom (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
Roomy and comfortable, these one-bedroom vacation homes sleep up to 4 people. Bring your own linens/bedding.
A $100 cash security deposit is collected at time of check in.
No pets or smoking in these rentals, there will be a $250 charge for any smoking.
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 2 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Quiet hours: 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed, but are not permitted in rentals. See more here.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rates do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- In addition, for rentals, a $100 cash security deposit is due upon check-in. Providing there is no damage to the rental, this deposit will be returned when you leave.
- There is a lodging tax rate of 9% for rentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- All guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) must complete a Certificate of Compliance form prior to staying with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
- Smoking is not permitted in rentals.
- Skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, electric kids cars, etc. are not permitted. Only bikes are allowed in the park. Helmets are required for ages 16 and under. Put away bikes before dusk for safety.