South Jersey Shore getaway at this Cape May RV campground
Book a trip at Sea Pines RV Resort and have all the pleasures of a quiet campground plus the excitement of Atlantic City wrapped into one. Our easy-access wooded sites and comfortable rental accommodations make for the perfect home-away-from-home at this Cape May RV campground. Once settled, you will find that our campground offers much to do and see. Off-site, go sight seeing to appreciate the beauty of the old Victorian homes of Cape May, walk on the beach or stroll along the boardwalk. Back at the resort, hang out poolside, test your skill at mini golf or relax under the sun.
This area offers a great selection of things to do while vacationing. Try your luck at deep sea fishing, dine at gourmet restaurants, go whale and dolphin watching or even take a day trip to the free public zoo. However you define vacation fun, you’ll find many options available at Cape May’s Sea Pines RV Resort.
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- Cable TV $$
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sea Pines RV Resort & Campgound. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Committe
- Children's Playground
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Kids Activities
- Mini Golf
General Policies & Information
- Site check-in: 12 noon
- Site check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609) 465-4517.
Reservations & Payments
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Camping is an outdoor experience. As such, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature or for early departures.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Cable $3.75 per day
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.