Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Waterway RV Resort850 Cedar Point Blvd, Cedar Point, NC 28584 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 336
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 252-393-8715
Coastal RV Resort in North Carolina
Waterway RV Resort is open year round (350 days a year) and features RV sites along the scenic Intercoastal Waterway in Cedar Point. RV sites at this RV resort in North Carolina offer the convenience of water, cable and sewer service, 30 and 50 amp electrical service, trash pick-up and lawn care. Guests enjoy exploring local attractions like fishing piers, water activities, an aquarium, local historical museums, and boating access.
At Waterway RV Resort, we specialize in providing the best in hospitality. We're confident you'll notice the difference in our friendly demeanor when visiting us at our North Carolina RV resort.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Docks/Marina
- Waterfront sites
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Waterway RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Beach Fishing
- Planned Activities
- Sand Badminton
- Children's Playground
- Check In Time: 11:00 AM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 18 years old.
- Guests aged 12 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9335.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.