North Carolina's Pristine Crystal Coast
White Oak Shores Camping & RV Resort sits along North Carolina's pristine Crystal Coast. Surrounded by the tranquil, flowing waters of White Oak River and set amongst coastal marshes, this resort offers guests peaceful surroundings and a perfect 'base camp' for exploring the many attractions of this beautiful area!
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
Pardon Our Dust - Improvements Underway at White Oak Shores
We're excited to share the start of these renovations to be completed in 2022:
56 New Marina Slips
New Kayak Launch/Dock
Improved Roadway Access to Marina
New Retaining Marina Wall
Exciting Changes Coming Soon! (unpublished 11/17/22 due to pub date)
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 1 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Please note that the park's gate closes at 5 p.m.
- All rates will be taxed.
- Rental accommodation rates are based on a family of four (additional person fees, local taxes & security deposit will be charged at the time of your reservation).
- Additional people are $5 per person per night. Must be paid in full at time of reservation. Maximum 10 people.
- Minimum rental period is two nights on regular weekends and three nights on holiday weekends.
Reservations & Payments
- RV site assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates include free use of the lower pools, waterslide, canoes, fishing, all activities and events unless otherwise noted.
- RV rates are based on a family of six and include water, 30amp electric (50amp sites when available), cable TV, and sewer.
- Tent sites (VALUE) rates are based on a family of six and include water, electric, and cable TV.
- Reservations accepted for a minimum of two nights on regular weekends, and three nights on holiday weekends.
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary total prior to arrival, up to a maximum of one night rack rate. Security deposits are required on all rentals at time of reservation. Any remaining balance will be due prior to check-in.
- Deposits are required on all rental reservations.
- Annual and Seasonal sites are non-refundable after January 1 of the year in which the lease term begins.
- $100 refundable deposits are required on all Lakeside Villas.
- $50 refundable deposit on all Rustic Cabins.
- Deposits must be paid on credit card only and prior to check-in.
- Cash will not be accepted for security deposits.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No Sunday or Monday arrival permitted from November 1 to April 1.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out. There are no refunds for holiday weekends: Memorial Day, Labor Day or Fourth of July.
- In the event of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Re-booking is subject to availability.
- May only be used once.
- Credits are non-transferable.
- Excludes holidays, holiday weekends and special event weekends.
- Valid for a 12 month period.
- Pets are allowed, except in Lakeside Villas.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow section at the back of the campground.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (336) 492-7736.
Campground Services & Information
- The pool is open in May and the closing date is determined by the onset of cool weather - check with the office.
- Waterslides, canoes, kayaks and pools are open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Electric and gas powered golf carts are permitted with a registration fee of $5 per day, or $50 per season due at check-in.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.