Oceanfront RV Campground in Oregon
You will never tire of the spectacular ocean views with a trip to Pacific City RV Camping in Oregon. Nature trails, fishing, clamming, surfing, beachcombing and more can all be found at this RV campground in Oregon, located along the beautiful Central Oregon coastline. Explore Pacific City RV Camping year round with activities tailored to specific seasons. Enjoy the water in the summer, picking huckleberries in the fall and whale watching in the winter. After an exciting day of fun, sit back and relax around a crackling fire.
Ask our staff about planned recreational activities and scheduled entertainers. At Pacific City RV Camping, we look forward to being part of your next camping adventure.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Billiards/Game Room
- Bocci Ball
- Horse Trails
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Pacific City RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Bocci Ball
- Mini Golf
- Children's Playground
- Planned Activities
- Fish/Crab Cleaning Station
Exciting Changes Coming Soon! (unpublished 11/17/22 due to pub date)
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
Pacific City Electrical Upgrades
Pacific City Thousand Trails has been approved to replace all the electrical to Campsites beginning November 28, 2022. This project will continue through April 2023 according to the contractor. Most of the Park will be without electricity during that time span. WIFI in the Park will be down during the project due to the electrical in the Park being unavailable.
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Welcome Center: 10 a.m. - 6p.m.
- Lodge / Laundry: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Spa: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pool is closed for winter
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 6 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Check-in readiness: please have your photo ID, membership card, and proof of insurance ready to give to the ranger when you arrive at check-in.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the Ranger at (503) 965-6442 before 8 p.m.
Reservations & Payments
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed. Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
Campground Services & Information
- Although there are a limited number of full sewer sites at our camping resort, we do offer water and electric throughout.
- Our roads are tight and narrow due to the beautiful trees and foliage throughout our grounds
- Be ready to embrace the quiet of camping without much Wifi or cell service available on park. If needed nearby Pacific City has many comfortable locations to catch up on emails.
- Maximum 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 1 passenger vehicle) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- If 50 amp service is available, there is a $5 per night fee.
- All campsites are a first come, first served.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.