Comfort, relaxation & enjoyment at an Oregon Coast RV campground
Location, location, location. Just two miles from the beautiful Pacific Ocean, South Jetty RV Campground is the perfect outdoor getaway. At this Oregon Coast RV campground, you’ll enjoy the best of the outdoors in and around Florence. The property is positioned on the fringe of the beautiful Jessie M. Honeyman Memorial State Park. Rent a dune buggy and enjoy a day at Oregon's giant sand dunes. More than 15 area lakes offer sailing, swimming, kayaking, trout fishing, water skiing and more.
Back at the resort, enjoy a swimming pool and hot tub, tennis courts and a basketball court, or take part in the arts and crafts offered in the activity lodge or enjoy the scenic nature trails.
Visit Thousand Trails South Jetty RV Campground on the Oregon Coast and enjoy comfort, relaxation and fun!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Satellite TV
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at South Jetty RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Live Entertainment
- Arts & Crafts
- Planned Activities
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rentals check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rentals check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Pets are allowed.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival up to maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Extra vehicles (over 2 passenger vehicles) are charged $10 per vehicle, per night. All vehicles in the party must arrive at check-in. Any vehicle that shows up after check-in will be charged a $10 guest fee.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- If you will be arriving after check-in hours, please call the Ranger Station at (541) 997-8333 prior to arrival to make arrangements for late arrival.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
Campground Services & Information
- Our resort is near the dunes; however, there is no direct access to the dunes from the campground.
- Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night.
- Linens have been provided at your convenience. Linen packages include bedding and towels for 1 or 2 (depending on accommodations).
- Personal mail not accepted. Please use general delivery at the Florence post office (zip code 97439). RV parts and medical supplies accepted only with pre approval from Ranger Station (fee: $5 per package).
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.