Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Robin Hill RV Resort & Campground149 Robin Hill Rd., Lenhartsville, PA 19534 view map
- Open Dates: 04/05 - 11/07
- Number of Sites: 212
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 610-756-6117
Family RV Park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
The staff at Robin Hill RV Resort wants to make your stay as fun, comfortable and convenient as possible. Situated between Leigh Valley and Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Robin Hill RV Resort offers guests the opportunity to fill their days with activities both on site and off. Local area attractions include the Crayola Factory, Crystal Cave, Hershey Park, Knoebel's Amusement Park, Pat Garret Amphitheater, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Ashland Pioneer Tunnel & Coal Mine, Covered bridges, Demolition Derby, Rodeos, Hawk Mountain, Cabela's, Guided Tours & Roadside America. This beautiful RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country offers access to so many activities, there’s something for everyone.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing camping weekend or want to get out and explore the area, this Lenhartsville area RV park is sure to provide you with an unforgettable experience in Pennsylvania’s Dutch Country. We offer full hook-up, partial hook-up, 30 amp and 50 amp service, and pull thru sites. We have plenty of room for slide-outs, and each site provides a fire ring and picnic table. Don’t have an RV? No problem! We also offer premier cottage and rustic cabin rentals that sleep four to eight people and provide all the amenities of home, right from our RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Here at Robin Hill RV Camping Resort we pride ourselves in providing superior customer service coupled with a superb family atmosphere. Whatever you are looking for in Pennsylvania family vacation accommodations, you’re sure to find it at our resort.
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
Cabin /4 NO Pets
The one-bedroom rustic cabins sleep 4 people and include one double bed and one set of bunk beds. Requires a 2-night minimum stay. Linens, towels, coolers and cookware not provided. No cooking allowed in cabins. No pets.
Cabin /6 NO Pets
The two-bedroom rustic cabins sleep 6 people and require a 2-night minimum stay. Linens, towels, coolers and cookware not provided. No cooking allowed in cabins. No pets.
Cabin/6 Pets OK
The two-bedroom rustic cabins sleep 6 people and require a 2-night minimum stay. Linens, towels, coolers and cookware not provided. No cooking allowed in cabins.
Cottage - Deluxe (Sleeps 8/No Pets)
This furnished deluxe cottage has two bedrooms with two double beds, one set of bunk beds, and one sleeper sofa in the living area. Requires 2-night minimum stay. Linens and towels not provided, but they can be rented for $25.00/weekend. No pets.
Cottage /8 NO Pets
The completely furnished cottages sleep 8 people and include two bedrooms with one double bed, two sets of bunk beds, and one pullout sofa. Requires 2-night minimum stay. Linens and towels not provided, but they can be rented for $25.00/weekend. No pets.
Cottage/6 Pets OK
The completely furnished cottages sleep 6 people and include two bedrooms with two double beds and one pullout sofa. Requires 2-night minimum stay. Linens and towels not provided, but they can be rented for $25.00/weekend.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Robin Hill RV Resort & Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Rental Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Rental Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Site Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Site Check Out Time: 1:00 PM
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 17 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 570-2267.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250.00. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- 2 night minimum is required on all rental units.
- 3 night minimum is required on all sites for Holiday weekends.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and cleaned up after.
- Pets are not allowed in rental units.
- No Check-Ins after 10:00 PM.