Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Sun Valley RV Campground451 East Maple Grove Road, Narvon, PA 17555 view map
- Open Dates: 04/01 - 10/27
- Number of Sites: 215
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 717-445-6262
RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country near a host of attractions
Sun Valley RV Campground is a seasonal Pennsylvania RV park with facilities designed to make your stay as comfortable, convenient and fun as possible. Located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, you will never be without things to do. Sun Valley RV Campground is conveniently located near various attractions such as Hershey Park, Dorney Water Park, Dutch Wonderland, Sesame Place, Longwood Gardens, Strasburg Railroad and Train Museum and Maple Grove Raceway.
Back at the campground, enjoy our long list of attractive amenities. A swimming pool, snack bar and store, fishing pond, outdoor pavilion, game room, playground, basketball court, horseshoe pits, volleyball, laundry facility and organized activities are all available.
Sun Valley RV Campground is perfect for overnight or extended-stay camping on a seasonal basis. We are a RV park in Pennsylvania Dutch Country with full hook-up sites, big rig sites, 50-amp service, and plenty of room for slide-outs. Don't have a camper? Our new Premier vacation cottage rentals sleep up to eight. We look forward to demonstrating the superior customer service of Sun Valley RV Campground on your next visit to Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
Cabin - Rustic, No Bath (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
This comfortable camping cabin sleeps 4 people and includes a full bed and a bunk bed. There is no bath, kitchen, or running water inside (community water spigot outside). Convenient shower/bath house and laundry are nearby. Outside is a charcoal grill, picnic table and fire ring. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
Cottage (Sleeps 4/No Pets)
These cottages have a cozy sleeping loft and include a full-sized bed and a bunk bed. There is a full bath and all of the conveniences of home.
Cottage (Sleeps 6/No Pets)
The bedroom in these cottages has a full bed and a bunk bed. The sleeping loft has 2 single mattresses. In the living/dining area is a dinette table. The kitchen is fully equipped with a 2 burner stove (no oven), microwave, refrigerator and all of the basic kitchen necessities. The bath is fully furnished. Outside is a charcoal grill, picnic table and fire ring. Bed and bath linens are not included. We recommend that guests bring their own bedding and towels.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Sun Valley RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Weekend Craft Activities
- Cornhole Games & Tournaments
- RV Site and Rental Check-in: 3 p.m.
- RV Site Check-out: 2 p.m
- Rental Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 years old.
- Pets are allowed and must be on a short leash at all times. When walking a dog, guests must adequately control the dog at all times. Dogs must never be left unattended at any campsite or rental. Please use bags to clean up after your pet. There are bag dispensers and trash cans throughout the campground. Pets are not permitted in the store, pavilion, or pool area.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the campground at (717) 445-6262.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- If you cancel your reservation 14 or more days prior to arrival, you will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel your reservation within 14 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Deposit and Payment Schedule