Lake Whitney RV Camp in Texas
Enjoy nature at its best when you visit Lake Whitney RV Campground. Located amid the rolling hills of central Texas, this RV park boasts 408 acres and 250 campsites. Set up camp in the shade, at a pull-thru site by the pool, or near our family center complex. No matter where you camp, you'll be able to hike, boat, swim or take part in any of our many activities. Don't forget about horseback riding! Equestrian trails with breathtaking views of Lake Whitney are our top attraction.
Lake Whitney RV Camping Resort invites you to visit, relax and rediscover nature. Our crystal clear lake, attractive campsites and wonderful staff will have you planning a return visit in no time!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
- Horse Trails
- Cable TV
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake Whitney RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.**Please note that we are not able to lend out any activity equipment at this time, due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please be sure to bring your discs, putters, and any other recreational equipment in order to enjoy all of our outdoor sports courts and activities.
- Activities Center
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Children's Playground
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Potlucks
- Disc Golf
- Tether Ball
- Jumbo Checkers
- Billiard Soccer
- Gaga Ball
General Policies & Information
Policies & General Information
- RV Check-in: 12 noon
- RV Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Cabin Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Cabin Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum Check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 21 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
• In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
• No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
• RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
• Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
• Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
Campground Services & Information
- WiFi hotspot is in the Family Center, Lodge, and Activity Center.
- Cable TV (Cabins, Lodge, and Activity Center only).
- Wood fires not permitted.
- 50amp sites are charged an additional $3 per night.
- Due to extreme heat and drought conditions boat ramp access and resort activities may be limited. Contact the property direct for up to date conditions.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.