Fun & Friendly RV Resort in Texas
Travelers love visiting us at Paradise Park RV Resort. You’ll be greeted by friendly faces as you enter this RV resort in Texas. We're known for offering unsurpassed hospitality services. Paradise Park RV Resort also has an active program of recreation and social events. Whether you prefer the adventure of outdoor activities or the social aspect of group events, we're confident you'll find something to enjoy during your stay. Book now! Our friendly staff is ready to show you all the great things to do and help you enjoy your stay.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Paradise Park RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Computer Club
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Planned Activities
- Sightseeing Tours
- Weekly Potlucks
- Guided Tours
- Activities Coordinator
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the campground at (956) 425-6881 prior to arrival.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- No tent sites.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.