Venture into this diverse area from a Bellingham RV campground
Situated just a few miles south of the US/Canadian border, Birch Bay RV Campground offers convenience, fun, and a family friendly environment 365 days a year. For water-goers, a beautiful saltwater beach is located just a few miles away. There visitors can enjoy swimming and splashing about, along with crabbing, clam digging, and oyster picking. For those seeking land activities, Birch Bay RV Campground has a bicycle and walking track perfect for soaking up the great outdoors.
This Bellingham RV campground has much to offer. While there is plenty to do on site, guests are also encouraged to enjoy the bounty of activities off site. Shopping, dining, and entertainment options can be found in nearby Bellingham, while Blaine, Lynden and Ferndale all offer small-town delights. Come and explore everything Birch Bay RV Campground has to offer. Book your trip today!
- Ping Pong
- Swimming Pool
- Near Beach
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Birch Bay RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Bocci Ball
- Children's Program
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- Kids Activities
- Planned Activities
St. Patrick's Day
03/15/2024 – 03/15/2024
We'll be celebrating with St. Patty's Day Bingo Friday Night.
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Peak season hours: 12 noon -10:30 p.m
- RV check-in: 12 noon
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 6 years old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements or handicap needs, please call the park directly at (360) 371-7432.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Leashed pets are always welcome at the camground.
Campground Services & Information
- Complimentary WiFi available in the lodges and surrounding area. Paid WiFi available at camping sites.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site.
- Guest vehicles are charged $10 per vehicle, per night.
- No ground fires allowed- must be in fire pit (fire pits are available for rent).
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in pool & lodge areas.
- After dark bike riding without a light is not allowed.
Enjoy year-round camping in the great outdoors at Thousand Trails’ network of campgrounds, with spacious campsites, hiking trails, fishing, and family fun.