A Beautiful Wisconsin RV Resort
Lake of the Woods Campground is central Wisconsin's "Summer Fun Destination" located in scenic Marquette Co. Our 122 wooded acres provide the room to spare for all your favorite activities, special events, Wautoma WI camping, and family vacations.
In season, we offer swimming pools, outdoor movie theatre, 18 hole mini golf, shuffleboard, basketball/tennis courts, baseball field, large playground, large pavilion, paddle boat, paddle board and canoe rentals on the lake, a campground store, LP Gas, laundry facility, and arcade. We have many themed weekends offering activities for the whole family to enjoy! It is a great place for Wisconsin Family vacations.
We have large wooded seasonal sites available for those who want an affordable retreat ready to use every time you arrive at the campground. No more endless towing of your camper and you have the assurance of a permanent assigned site. We also offer sites for tenters, and the largest motor coaches with water, electric and sewer hook-ups.
If you enjoy the great outdoors and do not have a camper, we have just what you are looking for: one of our 12 luxury cabins (8 of them are waterfront) will provide you the comforts of home in the majestic woods. Sleeping up to 8 people, they are fully furnished and offer Direct TV, large decks with patio furniture, grills and fire pits.
We are just an hour from the Fox Valley and just over an hour from the Madison area.
- Swimming Pool
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Boat Rental
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Billiards/Game Room
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Lake of the Woods Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Mini Golf
- Live Entertainment
- Friday Night Movies
- Arts & Crafts
- Children's Activities
- Planned Activities
Halloween Weekend #1
09/29/2023 – 10/01/2023
Let the scares begin! Trick or treating, bring your scary site decorations & win the contest, decorate your golf cart for the parade & then join the Blue Smoothies on the deck & do the Frankenstein.
Halloween Weekend #2
10/06/2023 – 10/08/2023
Bring on the scares for Halloween #2. Decorate your sites, Trick or Treating, Costume contest, Haunted Trail Ride!
Picnic in the Park
10/13/2023 – 10/15/2023
Enjoy park friends & family for the last weekend of the season by gathering for a picnic.
General Policies & Information
- Campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our office at (920) 787-3601 before your arrival time.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore we do not give refunds due to discomfort of nature. The fun continues rain or shine at Lake of the Woods.
- In accordance with Federal Reserve Board Guidelines, personal checks that you send us for payment may be processed electronically. This means that checks generally clear faster, banks no longer return the check and your statement is valid proof of payment. Credit card payments may be taken over the phone, and will be validated at that time. Reservations not secured by deposit will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received within 7 days from the time the reservation is made.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations. If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250. No admin fee for cancellations prior to 48 hour window.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations. If you cancel your reservation within the 7 days of arrival, you will forfeit your deposit; up to a maximum of $250. No admin fee for cancellations prior to 7 day window.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days+), we allow full reunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to the arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival (60 days), the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcomed on the property, but may not be allowed in specific rentals.
Campground Services & Information
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- Please call for rental availability.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.