A quiet yet active year-round Yuma RV resort community
Located near the center of Yuma, Arizona, Capri RV Resort is an age-qualified RV community featuring a quiet, yet active year-round facility. We enjoy moderate temperatures 365 days a year, making even the winter months a busy time at this RV resort in Yuma. Whether you're looking for an active getaway or a tranquil retreat, Capri RV Resort offers something for everyone.
Guests can enjoy our heated pool and spa all year with around the clock hours. Many take part in a variety of activities like shuffleboard, horseshoes, cards, dances and potlucks. For off site recreation and exploration, Mexico and several casinos are a short distance from Capri RV Resort. Amazing dining options, movie theaters, and farmer's markets are some of the local attractions downtown. Further excursions can include a trip to San Diego, Phoenix, and Las Vegas.
Capri RV Resort is an attractive community that is sure to exceed your every expectation. Our staff is always available to assist you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Capri RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Card Room
- Jam Sessions
- Weekly Potlucks
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Arts & Crafts
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 928-726-0959
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Age qualified RV resort.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 726-0959 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Leashed pets are welcomed.
- No vicious breeds.
- No dog runs available; but dogs can be walked outside of the entrance.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the Library. Additional WiFi hotspots available from Time Warner for a fee.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.