Desert Paradise RV Resort is an age qualified Encore resort, nestled in the Yuma Foothills
Nestled in the Yuma Foothills and just 9 miles east of town, Desert Paradise RV Resort offers the tranquil comforts of RV camping mixed with the convenience of shopping, casinos and nearby Mexico. While we offer the fantastic activities and amenities of larger RV parks, our Yuma RV resort is quaint enough to relax and mingle with new friends.
Our welcoming staff is ready to accommodate your Arizona RV Camping trip in any way we can. Our resort features wide asphalt streets, gravel sites and concrete patios. We hope to see you soon!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Desert Paradise RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Jam Sessions
- Activities Center
- Planned Activities
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Weekly Potlucks
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 12 noon
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 342-9313 (option #2) prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. Limit 2 pets per site. The following breeds of dogs are not allowed; Doberman, Pit Bull, Chow or Rottweiler.
Campground Services & Information
- This is an age qualified community.
- A $50 utility deposit is due upon arrival and will be applied to your final electric bill. Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the Library. High speed Internet and additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications for a fee.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.