Discover the Friendliest RV resort in Yuma!
Known as "The Friendliest Park" in Yuma, it's no wonder why so many guests return to Suni Sands RV Resort season after season. We pride ourselves on a clean park, beautiful well-kept swimming pool and hot tub, biking trails, shuffleboard courts and a variety of activities. Plus, stay connected with our wi-fi service and business center.
This beautiful RV resort in Yuma is close to theaters, swap meets/flea markets, a new state-of-the-art mall, Yuma International Airport, and many wonderful restaurants. Don't forget your passport! The Mexican border town of Los Algodones is approximately 10 miles from Suni Sands RV Resort, where guests can shop and enjoy the culture. We're also three hours from both Phoenix and San Diego.
- Bike Trails
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Business Center
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Suni Sands RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Committee
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Church Service
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Line Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Monthly Dances
- Water Aerobics
- Arts & Crafts
- Card Room
- Weekly Potlucks
- Movie Nights
- Yoga Class
- Zumba Class
- Water Volleyball
- Weekly Golf Outings
- Weekly Karaoke
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 928-726-5941
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 11 a.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 726-5941 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. We allow small dogs.
Campground Services & Information
- An RV size restriction of 35' or less applies for long term stays 30 days or longer.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the recreation hall/deck. Additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications and high speed Internet available from Time Warner Communications both for a fee.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.