Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Foothill Village RV Resort12705 E South Frontage Rd, Yuma, AZ 85367 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 171
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 928-342-1030
A small, friendly Yuma RV resort with a big resort atmosphere
Enjoy a small resort with a BIG resort atmosphere at Foothill Village RV Resort. As the name suggests, our resort is located in the Foothills area of East Yuma. We boast easy access to many local amenities with restaurants, grocery stores, salons/barber shops, and dancing all just steps away. At the resort, we offer an array of activities for guests to enjoy, including crafts, exercise classes, ice cream socials, bingo, potlucks, card games, water aerobics and more! Our heated pool and spa, shuffleboard courts, and billiard area are added bonuses.
If we can’t keep you busy enough here, local attractions include two nearby casinos, swap meets, garage sales, Yuma Palms Mall and Mexico all just a short drive from our Yuma RV resort.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Billiards/Game Room
- WiFi $$
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Foothill Village RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Church Service
- Jam Sessions
- Planned Activities
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Monthly Potlucks
- Check-in Time: 11 AM
- Check-out Time: 11 AM
- Minimum Check-in age is 18 years old.
- Pets are allowed.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (866) 315-9332.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
Monthly and Seasonal
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days will receive no refund. Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Free WiFi hotspot located in the lounge/library. High speed Internet and additional WiFi available from Jabba Communications for a fee.