A Luxurious Active Lifestyle RV Resort in Arizona
Monte Vista RV Resort is a beautiful desert RV resort in Arizona. This age-qualified resort offers a range of activities and amenities tailored to our guests. The RV resort features three refreshing swimming pools, eight lighted tennis courts, a softball field, putting green, cultural and liberal arts studios, plus much more. For your comfort, courtesy patrol is on duty 24/7.
Come experience the amazing Arizona sunsets, desert flora, scenic lakes and mountain ranges. The breathtaking mountain views are endless at and around Monte Vista RV Resort in Arizona. Enjoy the majestic Superstition Mountains and scenic Saguaro Canyon, as well as the beauty of Roosevelt and Apache Lakes against their desert backdrops.
At Monte Vista RV Resort, we want to stamp your passport full of fun, friendships, freedom and flexibility. Whether you'd like to try a new activity or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful weather, Monte Vista RV Resort has something for everyone.
The warm and welcoming staff of Monte Vista RV Resort is ready to showcase our friendliness and genuine hospitality to make your stay the best it can possibly be.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're seeking a quiet retreat, an intimate escape for two or a friends group getaway, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Monte Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Computer Club
- Creative arts, crafts classes and projects
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Bocci Ball
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Lawn Bowling
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Live Entertainment
Vacation Cottages for Sale
2 Bed 2 Bath 976 Sq ft
Going fast! This brand-new 2BR/2Bath 2023 Greyhawk II floor plan has ample space, brand new kitchen appliances and lots of storage! Located in Monte Vista Village Resort, a well maintained, professionally managed and affordable manufactured housing community for 55+ in Mesa, AZ. Monte Vista boasts five resort-style pools, a fitness center, dozens of interest-based clubs/classes, 12 pickleball courts, 10 tennis courts, a softball field, sunset-view happy hours and more! Book your viewing today! Call 480-357-1323.View Listing
2 Bed 2 Bath 943 Sq ft
Customize your own or get one of our ordered (Spec) Spyglass II ; a 2 bed/2 bath, brand new 2023 home with 970.00 sq. ft. Specs are arriving now! Customize with different color schemes available for your exterior, flooring, cabinets, countertops and more! Call us to schedule your tour and viewing of this feature-packed home in Monte Vista Village Resort, a well-maintained, professionally managed manufactured home 55+ community!View Listing
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 480-833-2223
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV and rental check-in: 2 p.m.
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-out: 10 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 435-7128. After dark arrivals will be dry docked until the following morning.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets permitted with the exception of rentals.
Campground Services & Information
We allow Class A motorhomes, Class C motorhomes, and trailers that meet or exceed the below criteria:
- In good repair with no visible damage
- No older than 10 years old
Not allowed because they do not meet the above criteria: Class B motorhomes, pop-up trailers, tent trailers, truck campers, and tents.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.