Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Monte Vista RV Resort9060 E Steven Pollard Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85209 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 237
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 480-833-2223
- Age Qualified
A Luxurious Active Lifestyle RV Resort in Arizona
Monte Vista RV Resort is a beautiful desert RV resort in Arizona. This age-qualified resort offers a range of activities and amenities tailored to our guests. The RV resort features three refreshing swimming pools, eight lighted tennis courts, a softball field, putting green, cultural and liberal arts studios, plus much more. For your comfort, courtesy patrol is on duty 24/7.
Come experience the amazing Arizona sunsets, desert flora, scenic lakes and mountain ranges. The breathtaking mountain views are endless at and around Monte Vista RV Resort in Arizona. Enjoy the majestic Superstition Mountains and scenic Saguaro Canyon, as well as the beauty of Roosevelt and Apache Lakes against their desert backdrops.
At Monte Vista RV Resort, we want to stamp your passport full of fun, friendships, freedom and flexibility. Whether you'd like to try a new activity or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful weather, Monte Vista RV Resort has something for everyone.
The warm and welcoming staff of Monte Vista RV Resort is ready to showcase our friendliness and genuine hospitality to make your stay the best it can possibly be.
Look What’s New at Monte Vista!
Come and see the latest updates at Monte Vista RV Resort that include:
• New Fitness Center
• New Sports Courts
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall
- Billiards/Game Room
- Private Mailbox/Mail Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're seeking a quiet retreat, an intimate escape for two or a friends group getaway, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Monte Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead.
Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Computer Club
- Creative arts, crafts classes and projects
- Line, Country Western and Swing Dance Lessons
- Planned Activities
- Weekly Dances
- Bocci Ball
- Ceramics - Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Lawn Bowling
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Square, Line, Round & Ballroom Dancing
- Live Entertainment
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV and rental check-in: 2 p.m.
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-out: 10 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 435-7128. After dark arrivals will be dry docked until the following morning.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets permitted with the exception of rentals.
Campground Services & Information
We allow Class A motorhomes, Class C motorhomes, and trailers that meet or exceed the below criteria:
- In good repair with no visible damage
- No older than 10 years old
Not allowed because they do not meet the above criteria: Class B motorhomes, pop-up trailers, tent trailers, truck campers, and tents.